Home School Agreement
The school will work in partnership with parents and carers to:
- Provide a broad, balanced curriculum and inform parents about what the teachers aim to teach each term and what homework to expect.
- Be opening and welcoming to all
- Encourages their child to do their best at all times
- Encourage high standards of behaviour and mutual respect
- Share targets and progress at parent consultation meetings and issue an annual report
- Promote each child’s health safety and happiness
- Keep parents informed about activities through newsletters and notices
- Listen and take note of all concerns
- Contact parents if we have any concerns about child behaviour or development
- Assess children’s needs and provide appropriate support using the resources available.
Parents and carers will work in partnership with the school to:
- Assist and encourage homework and reading
- Support schools behaviour policy
- Their child attends regulary, is punctual and is collected on time at the end of each day. Inform the school on the first morning of any absence
- Provide correct uniform and PE kit
- Make sure all items of clothing are labelled
- Inform the school of any concerns or problems which may affect work or behaviour by contacting the class teacher in the first instance via the contact book.
- Take interest in work and life at the school and attend parents evening to discuss my child’s progress
I will be a leader of learning by:
- Being polite, helpful and considerate to everyone within the school and outside.
- Respecting the views of other people and taking good care of property and equipment
- Following school rules/ doing all of my classwork and homework as well as I can
- Wearing the correct school uniform and tying back my hair if it is long
- Wearing flat studs in my ears if they are pierced (none on PE day)
- Remembering I respect my school inside and out
- Attending school regularly and on time